Staub 0.75Qt Rectangular Terrine with Lid - Cast Iron Black
Complementing the range of cast-iron cocottes, Staub specialty & accessories will enable you to prepare & beautifully present wholesome and tasty dishes for family & friends.
- Terrine: A rectangular vessel with lid, made of cast iron and used to prepare a meat, fish, or vegetable mixture that has been cooked or otherwise prepared in advance and allowed to cool or set in its container.
- Base Size: 6" x 4.5" / 15 x 10 cm
- Capacity: 0.75 Qt. / 0.7 L
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and is produced using a traditional manufacturing process
- Enamelling process includes 2-3 coats, inside and out
- Black matte enamel interior coating, creates a non-stick surface with natural use & provides the ideal surface for braising, roasting and caramelizing
- A smooth enamel coated base to prevent surface scratches
- Traditional and authentic French craftsmanship
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in France
- All STAUB products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship