Miyabi 5000DP Kaizen9-in. Bread Knife
Traditional D-shaped handles combine with exquisite Damask-style waves to reveal 64 layers of polished stainless steel wrapping the blade's razor sharp CMV60 core.
- Bread Knife: A longer knife incorporates a scalloped edge to cut hard crusts effortlessly and evenly.
- Size: 9" / 220 mm
- CMV60 core
- CRYODUR vacuum tempered blades
- Three-step Honbazuke honing process
- 64 layers of stainless steel (32 layers per side) wrap the blade core and are polished to reveal unique rippled Damascus design
- 60 degree Rockwell Hardness
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12 degree per side
- Traditional Japanese D-shape Micarta handle enhanced with a mosaic pin, red spacers and a metal end cap featuring the MIYABI logo
- All MIYABI products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
- Made in Seki, Japan