Zwilling TruClad 16-in. Roaster with Rack
Sculpted hollow-cast handles team up with 3-ply SIGMA Clad construction to make meal preparation a pleasure again!
- Roaster: A large rectangular cooking vessel with low sides, which allows the heat from the oven to expose the entire surface of the meat to create a browned exterior. The pan is generally used with a rack to prevent the meat from sitting in its own juices and stewing instead of browning. The roaster should be made of sturdy, durable materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron. Adding a high lid results in the food cooking more quickly and in a moister environment for more tender results.
- Base Size: 16" / 40 cm
- Adjustable non-stick rack
- Brilliant mirror finish
- Riveted sculpted "stay-cool" handles
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 260 C / 500 F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship