Zwilling TruClad 12-in. Ceraforce Ceramic Non-Stick Fry Pan
Sculpted hollow-cast handles team up with 3-ply SIGMA Clad construction to make meal preparation a pleasure again!
- Fry Pan: A frying pan or skillet, has a flat bottom with short sides that are flared or sloped, with a long handle which makes it easier to toss food. Available in a wide range of sizes; the most common are 8, 10 and 12 inches with depths of 1.5 to 3 inches and larger fry pans often have a helper handle. The pan should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron. Primary use is for searing or frying foods but can also be used for sauteing. There are also frying pans available with non-stick surfaces for low to medium heat applications.
- Base Size: 12" / 30 cm
- SIGMA Clad 3-ply construction
- Brilliant mirror finish
- Riveted Hollow Cast "stay-cool" handles
- Ceraforce Ultra ceramic non-stick coating will not burn, blister or peel and is PTFE and PFOA-free
- For optimal performance use on low-medium heat
- Oven safe up to 200 C / 390 F
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship - 2 years warranty on non-stick coating.