Zwilling Sensation 9.5-in. Steamer Insert
Made in Belgium, ZWILLING Sensation cookware features unique shot-blasted textured handles that are incredibly comfortable and securely welded. 5-ply SIGMA Clad construction delivers rapid, stable heat distribution enabling optimal control over the cooking process and the SILVINOX treatment ensures a long-lasting silvery sheen.
- Steamer Insert: A midsized insert with a perforated base to allow steam to penetrate steamer contents. The wide and shallow base enables food to be placed in bulk or uniformly for even cooking.
Perfect for steaming everything from fresh vegetables to delicate fish, dim sum and more; primarily made of stainless steel.
- Size: 9.5ï¿½ï¿½? / 24 cm
Steamer insert for:
66003-240 8 Qt. / 7.5 L STOCKPOT
66007-240 3Qt. / 2.75L SAUTE PAN W/LID
- SILVINOX exterior maintains a silvery white shine for years
- Textured, oversize stay cool welded handles offer a hygienic and easy to clean cooking vessel
- Flat-base stability ensures perfect cooking and even frying
- Perfect pouring edge
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 300 C / 600 F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Belgium
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship