Zwilling Sensation 2Qt Saucier - 5-Ply
Made in Belgium, ZWILLING Sensation cookware features unique shot-blasted textured handles that are incredibly comfortable and securely welded. 5-ply SIGMA Clad construction delivers rapid, stable heat distribution enabling optimal control over the cooking process and the SILVINOX treatment ensures a long-lasting silvery sheen.
A Saucier is a round vessel with a long handle featuring high vertical sides that slope into a flat base. The sloping sides provide more exposed surface to speed up reducing a sauce by allowing more evaporation and they make it easier to stir and whisk food out of the corners. Primarily used for sauces and spreads.
- Size: 2Qt. / 1.9 L
- SILVINOX exterior maintains a silvery white shine for years
- Multilayer 5-Ply Material
- Textured, oversize stay cool welded handles offer a hygienic and easy to clean cooking vessel
- Flat-base stability ensures perfect cooking and even frying
- Perfect pouring edge
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 300 C / 600 F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Belgium
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship