Zwilling Sensation 11-in. Fry Pan - 5-Ply
Exclusive in-store pricing available! Click here to find the location nearest to you!
Made in Belgium, ZWILLING Sensation cookware features unique shot-blasted textured handles that are incredibly comfortable and securely welded. 5-ply SIGMA Clad construction delivers rapid, stable heat distribution enabling optimal control over the cooking process and the SILVINOX treatment ensures a long-lasting silvery sheen.
- Fry Pan: A frying pan or skillet, has a flat bottom with short sides that are flared or sloped, with a long handle which makes it easier to toss food. Available in a wide range of sizes; the most common are 8, 10 and 12 inches with depths of 1.5 to 3 inches and larger fry pans often have a helper handle. The pan should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron. Primary use is for searing or frying foods but can also be used for sauteing. There are also frying pans available with non-stick surfaces for low to medium heat applications.
- Size: 11" / 28 CM
- SILVINOX exterior maintains a silvery white shine for years
- Multilayer 5-Ply Material
- Textured, oversize stay cool welded handles offer a hygienic and easy to clean cooking vessel
- Flat-base stability ensures perfect cooking and even frying
- Perfect pouring edge
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 300 C / 600 F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Belgium
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship