Zwilling Pro 7" Chinese Chef's Knife
Featuring a traditional 3-rivet handle design, these knives are precision forged from a single piece of our special formula steel. The new wedge-shape blades merge seamlessly into the innovative new bolster design delivering comfort, balance and safety without compromising the cutting edge.
The all-rounder for professional and hobby chefs, also called a cook's knife, is a versatile kitchen knife available in various lengths of 6, 8, 10, and 12 inches. The heft, weight and balance of this knife allow it to be used for both heavy duty work with thicker cuts of vegetables, fruits and meats or mincing and chopping herbs. The curved blade enables a rocking cut and wide surface enables knuckle clearance and gathering of cut materials.
- Size: 7" / 175 mm
- Modified blade shapes enable a more efficient cutting action incorporating the whole edge, from tip to heel.
- Additional grinding and polishing steps reveal a finer blade profile with acute cutting edge angles for precise cuts.
- Made from special formula, high performance "NO STAIN" steel
- A revolutionary contoured bolster comfortably guides the hand into the traditional pinch-grip for optimal control over the cutting action.
- A full tang extends into a traditional three rivet handle for perfect balance and a calm controlled grasp.
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship.
- ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS recommends hand washing to protect your knife investment from accidental damage.