Zwilling Pro 6.5" Nakiri/Vegetable Cleaver
Featuring a traditional 3-rivet handle design, these knives are precision forged from a single piece of our special formula steel. The new wedge-shape blades merge seamlessly into the innovative new bolster design delivering comfort, balance and safety without compromising the cutting edge.
The sturdy broad rectangular blade provides excellent knuckle clearance and acts a scoop for cut materials. The thickness of the blade and the acute cutting angle of the edge determines if it should be used for vegetables or for meat. A thin, fine edge is for chopping fish or vegetables while a thick robust convex edge enables chopping through tendons and bones.
- Size: 6.5" / 165 mm
- One-piece SIGMAFORGE® construction
- Made from special formula, high performance "NO STAIN" steel
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blades
- 57° Rockwell Hardness
- New shaped blades for enhance performance
- Contoured bolster guides the hand into a professional pinch-grip
- Fully visible tang
- Traditional 3-rivet handle design
- Made in Germany
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship