Zwilling Euroline Bob Kramer 9-in. Carving Knife - Damascus Collection
Exclusive in-store pricing available! Click here to find the location nearest to you!
Master bladesmith Bob Kramer introduces a superior line of knives showcasing an exquisite Chevron Damascus pattern and a core of SG2 powdered steel. Wide blades, a stainless half-bolster and Micarta handles, reflect some of the ingenious design elements derived from his personal collection.
- Carving / Slicing Knife: A long slim knife with a strong, semi-flexible blade and fine cutting edge enables clean slices with minimal strokes. Excellent to cut roasts and hams or large fowl like turkey, often accompanied with a carving fork.
- Size: 9" / 220 mm
- Micro-Carbide SG2 powdered steel core
- Acute 30 degree edge angle
- 63 degree Rockwell Hardness
- Stainless steel half bolster
- Full tang
- Hand finished Micarta handle with stainless steel rivets and mosaic pin
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
- Made in Seki, Japan