Zwilling Euroline Bob Kramer 7-in. Santoku Knife - Damascus Collection
Exclusive in-store pricing may be available! Click here to find the location nearest to you!
Exclusive in-store pricing available! Click here to find the location nearest to you!
Master bladesmith Bob Kramer introduces a superior line of knives showcasing an exquisite Chevron Damascus pattern and a core of SG2 powdered steel. Wide blades, a stainless half-bolster and Micarta handles, reflect some of the ingenious design elements derived from his personal collection.
- Santoku: The Santoku knife is the all-rounder for Asian cuisine used in preparing fish, meat or vegetables. Where the Chef's knife has a curved blade and a high tip, the Santoku blade is much straighter with a low tip. Versions of this knife are manufactured with either a standard-edged blade or a hollow ground edge, also known as a granton edge. The purpose of the granton style blade is to assist with keeping particles from sticking to the knife edge as it cuts, as well as to reduce friction for an easier and faster chopping motion.
- Size: 7" / 180 mm
- Micro-Carbide SG2 powdered steel core
- Acute 30 degree edge angle
- 63 degree Rockwell Hardness
- Stainless steel half bolster
- Full tang
- Hand finished Micarta handle with stainless steel rivets and mosaic pin
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
- Made in Seki, Japan