Zwilling Euroline Bob Kramer 6-in. Chef's Knife - Damascus Collection
Master bladesmith Bob Kramer introduces a superior line of knives showcasing an exquisite Chevron Damascus pattern and a core of SG2 powdered steel. Wide blades, a stainless half-bolster and Micarta handles, reflect some of the ingenious design elements derived from his personal collection.
- Chef's Knife: The all-rounder for professional and hobby chefs, also called a cook's knife, is a versatile kitchen knife available in various lengths of 6, 8, 10, and 12 inches. The heft, weight and balance of this knife allow it to be used for both heavy duty work with thicker cuts of vegetables, fruits and meats or mincing and chopping herbs. The curved blade enables a rocking cut and wide surface enables knuckle clearance and gathering of cut materials.
- Size: 6" / 160 mm
- Micro-Carbide SG2 powdered steel core
- Acute 30 degree edge angle
- 63 degree Rockwell Hardness
- Stainless steel half bolster
- Full tang
- Hand finished Micarta handle with stainless steel rivets and mosaic pin
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
- Made in Seki, Japan