Zwilling Euroline Bob Kramer 5-in. Utility Knife - Damascus Collection
Exclusive in-store pricing available! Click here to find the location nearest to you!
Master bladesmith Bob Kramer introduces a superior line of knives showcasing an exquisite Chevron Damascus pattern and a core of SG2 powdered steel. Wide blades, a stainless half-bolster and Micarta handles, reflect some of the ingenious design elements derived from his personal collection.
- Utility / Slicing Knife:
A medium sized knife, slightly larger than a paring knife, used for miscellaneous light cutting such as cucumbers, larger apples or smaller squash and carving medium-sized roasts or poultry.
- Size: 5" / 130 mm
- Micro-Carbide SG2 powdered steel core
- Acute 30 degree edge angle
- 63 degree Rockwell Hardness
- Stainless steel half bolster
- Full tang
- Hand finished Micarta handle with stainless steel rivets and mosaic pin
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
- Made in Seki, Japan