Zwilling Euroline Bob Kramer 3.5-in. Paring Knife - Damascus Collection
Master bladesmith Bob Kramer introduces a superior line of knives showcasing an exquisite Chevron Damascus pattern and a core of SG2 powdered steel. Wide blades, a stainless half-bolster and Micarta handles, reflect some of the ingenious design elements derived from his personal collection.
- Paring Knife:
Small, light and versatile; the paring knife is perfect for peeling, trimming, cleaning, coring and garnishing fruits and vegetables. Generally 3 to 4 inches in length, there are various tip positions to facilitate different paring tasks.
- Size: 3.5" / 90 mm
- Micro-Carbide SG2 powdered steel core
- Acute 30 degree edge angle
- 63 degree Rockwell Hardness
- Stainless steel half bolster
- Full tang
- Hand finished Micarta handle with stainless steel rivets and mosaic pin
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
- Made in Seki, Japan