Zambri's Italian Series: Lasagna - start to finish 10/07 (Victoria)
Take your Italian cooking to the next level with Chef Peter Zambri. In this class, we examine the complete process of making the perfect lasagna.
We will cover the following basic skills, which can also be used in many classic dishes:
- egg pasta made by hand and rolled to proper thinness
- the queen of white sauces examined and built to perfection
- how the king of sauces plays the major role in the lasagna
- what's good, what's bad, what's proper
Building and layering
- the final step before the oven
- how long and how hot
Demonstration and Hands-on
*Come hungry, you will eat lasagna!
Please note: We will do our best to accommodate all allergies and dietary sensitivities or restrictions, but our facilities come in contact with all types of foods. We cannot guarantee there will be no cross-contamination. Please let us know of any dietary concerns when you are placing your order, in the notes section of your shopping cart.