Winter Salads and Braised Meats Class 11/28 (Victoria)
Keeping a healthy diet through winter can be a challenge…unless you have taken this class! We focus on great winter salads and dressings that can be made in batches ahead of time as well as simple and delicious slow cooked meats which can be made the day before or on the weekend. With this class you will learn to have dinner done before you get home from work and you will love it!
- Butternut Squash & Millet Salad
- Cauliflower & Kale Salad with Roasted Shallot and Fennel Vinaigrette
- Grilled Carrot & Celery Salad with Creamy Cashew and Balsamic Dressing
- Mole Braised Beef Short Ribs
- Root Beer & Molasses Slow Roasted Pork Butt
Demonstration and Hands-on
*Come hungry, a full meal will be served
Please note: We will do our best to accommodate all allergies and dietary sensitivities or restrictions, but our facilities come in contact with all types of foods. We cannot guarantee there will be no cross-contamination. Please let us know of any dietary concerns when you are placing your order, in the notes section of your shopping cart.