Vitality Superfood Holiday Cooking Class 11/23 (Lonsdale)
It is the festive season and we have so many parties and dinners that it is hard to eat foods that enrich our bodies as well as our spirits. Join Chef Jonathan C as he cooks a celebration feast of non-traditional, plant based dishes that you can incorporate into your seasonal recipe book.
- Mulled ginger spice cordial cocktail
- Spiced walnut and toasted quinoa stuffed apples with pickled cranberries
- Swiss chard, purple yam & cashew cream gratin
- Whole roasted celery root & wheat berry stuffed squash with preserved lemon, hemp, sage & pumpkin seed salsa verde
- Chia seed winter fruit crumble with whipped toasted coconut cream
*Please note that honey is used in this class and can not be substituted.
Hands-on and Demonstration
*Come hungry, a full meal will be served
Please note: We will do our best to accommodate all allergies and dietary sensitivities or restrictions, but our facilities come in contact with all types of foods. We cannot guarantee there will be no cross-contamination. Please let us know of any dietary concerns when you are placing your order, in the notes section of your shopping cart.