Staub 7qt/6.7L Round Oven Cast Iron
Exclusive in-store pricing available! Click here to find the location nearest to you!
An indispensable component in every traditional French kitchen with an interior black matte enamel finish that is excellent for braising and self-basting spikes on the flat lid to lock in moisture.
La Cocotte / French Oven:
A traditional pot featuring high vertical sides in proportion to a flat base. Made of cast iron for its natural heat retention and redistribution. Features a glazed exterior to prevent surface scratches and offer an array of colour options. Available in a wide range of round or oval sizes, from the decorative 0.25L Mini La Cocotte to a family sized 12.6L pot. Ideal for slow cooking meals such as stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and other one-pot classic dishes. An indispensable component in every traditional French kitchen.
- Base Size: 11" / 28 cm Round
- Capacity: 7Qt. / 6.7L
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and is produced using a traditional manufacturing process
- A flat lid with self-basting spikes underneath creates a continuous natural basting cycle for moist and nutritious meals
- Enamelling process includes 2-3 coats, inside and out
- Black matte enamel interior coating, creates a non-stick surface with natural use & provides the ideal surface for braising, roasting and caramelizing
- Every La Cocotte has a consistent smooth enamel coated base to prevent surface scratches
- Traditional and authentic French craftsmanship
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe
- Decorative brass or nickel steel knob is oven safe up to 250 C / 500 F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in France
- All STAUB products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship