Staub 1.16qt/1.1l Teapot Cast Iron
Complementing the range of cast-iron cocottes, Staub specialty & accessories will enable you to prepare & beautifully present wholesome and tasty dishes for family & friends.
- Teapot: A vessel used for steeping or infusing tea leaves or herbal mixes in hot water or for serving liquids such as soup. Some include tea infusers or strainers to catch the leaves inside the teapot when the liquid is poured.
- Capacity: 1.16 Qt. / 1.1 L
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and is produced using a traditional manufacturing process
- Enamelling process includes 2-3 coats, inside and out
- Traditional and authentic French craftsmanship
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in France
- All STAUB products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship