Moccamaster KBT 741 Coffee Maker
Hand-built in The Netherlands, the heat, speed and quality of build make this home brewer one of the very best in the world. Quality of build is extremely important when it comes to your coffee brewer. Each unit is hand-built and tested by ethically treated, well paid and knowledgeable people in The Netherlands, meeting the very highest quality standards. These machines are incredibly solid, well put-together, and easy to use.
Heats water to the proper temperature of 92 – 94 degrees Celsius (198 - 204 ËÂF) and keeps it consistent through the whole brew cycle, ensuring proper flavour extraction from your coffee grounds.
The Technivorm's brew cycle finishes in about six minutes. That's much shorter than other brewers, and better for your coffee.
The Technivorm Moccamaster KBT 741 is an excellent 10 cup coffee maker to produce 1.25 ltr/ 10 cups of coffee directly into the stainless steel thermojug.
- brewing temperature between 92ËÂC – 96ËÂC (198ËÂF – 204ËÂF) keeping temperature between 80ËÂC-85ËÂC (176ËÂF – 185ËÂF) meeting the requirements of the ECBC/SCAE/SCAA
- stainless steel thermo jug 9-hole sprayhead wetting the grounds evenly
- visible scale indication
- copper boiling element with double safety guard
- filter holder with hand operated dripstop
- brew time 5-6 minutes
- illuminated on/off switch brew stop if jug is not in place
- dimensions: W180 mm/D 320 mm/H 385 mm (W 7.1" x D 12.6" x H 15")