MiyabiKaizenPetty Knife 5.5"
MIYABI Kaizen 5.5" Prep Knife - The redesigned blade has a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, with a straight back that’s ideal for Asian chopping.
Features and Benefits
Manufactured in Seki, Japan
The resilient core of VG10 (CMV60) super steel is protected by a 64-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern.
The CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that maximizes the properties of the steel.
• Hardening done in a state-of-the-art vacuum furnace
• Rapid-quenching to room temperature in seconds
• Cryogenic treatment at -321° F to enhance the corrosion resistance
• Double tempering to improve toughness
• Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
• Black linen Micarta handle
• Mosaic pin
• Two red spacers
• End cap with logo