Miyabi 600D 8-in. Chef's Knife Morimoto Edition
These knives are a fusion of traditions: Japanese style blades with a Western 3-rivet handle design. Exquisite Damask-style waves are revealed as 64 layers of polished stainless steel wrap the blade's razor sharp CMV60 core.
- Chef's Knife / Gyutoh: The all-rounder for professional and hobby chefs, also called a cook's knife, is a versatile kitchen knife available in various lengths of 6, 8, 10, and 12 inches. The heft, weight and balance of this knife allow it to be used for both heavy duty work with thicker cuts of vegetables, fruits and meats or mincing and chopping herbs. The curved blade enables a rocking cut and wide surface enables knuckle clearance and gathering of cut materials.
- Size: 8" / 200 mm
- CMV60 super steel core
- CRYODUR vacuum tempered blades
- Honbazuke honing process ensures long-lasting cutting performance
- 64 layers of stainless steel (32 layers per side) wrap the blade core and are polished to reveal exquisite Damask-style waves
- 60 degree Rockwell Hardness
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12 degree per side
- Western style triple-riveted handle
- Half bolster, fully exposed tang
- Made in Seki, Japan
- All MIYABI products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship