Miyabi 600D 5.75-in. Honesuki/ Boning Knife - Morimoto Edition
These knives are a fusion of traditions: Japanese style blades with a Western 3-rivet handle design. Exquisite Damask-style waves are revealed as 64 layers of polished stainless steel wrap the blade's razor sharp CMV60 core.
- Boning Knife / Honesuki: The high-tip, medium length narrow blade enables easy manipulation around bones to remove fat and flesh.
- Size: 5.75" / 150 mm
- CMV60 super steel core
- CRYODUR vacuum tempered blades
- Honbazuke honing process ensures long-lasting cutting performance
- 64 layers of stainless steel (32 layers per side) wrap the blade core and are polished to reveal exquisite Damask-style waves
- 60 degree Rockwell Hardness
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12 degree per side
- Western style triple-riveted handle
- Half bolster, fully exposed tang
- Made in Seki, Japan
- All MIYABI products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship