Miyabi 5000MCD-B Birchwood 9.5-in. Sujihiki/ Carving Knife
A beautiful Masur Birchwood handle leads into 101 layers of steel, precision ground to expose an exquisite flower Damask pattern and a cutting core of ultra-hard Micro-Carbide MC63 powdered steel.
- Carving / Slicing Knife / Sujihiki: A long slim knife with a strong, semi-flexible blade and fine cutting edge enables clean slices with minimal strokes. Excellent to cut roasts and hams or large fowl like turkey, often accompanied with a carving fork.
- Size: 9.5" / 240 mm
- Micro-Carbide MC63 powdered steel core
- CRYODUR vacuum tempered blades
- Three-step Honbazuke honing process
- 100 layers of stainless steel (50 layers per side) wrap the blade core and are polished to reveal a one-of-a-kind flower Damascus pattern
- 63 degree Rockwell Hardness
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12 degree per side
- Traditional Japanese D-shape Birchwood handle enhanced with a mosaic pin and a metal end cap featuring the MIYABI logo
- Made in Seki, Japan
- All MIYABI products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship