Miyabi 5000DP Kaizen7-in. Granton Edge Santoku
Traditional D-shaped handles combine with exquisite Damask-style waves to reveal 64 layers of polished stainless steel wrapping the blade's razor sharp CMV60 core.
- The Santoku knife is the all-rounder for Asian cuisine used in preparing fish, meat or vegetables. Where the Chef's knife has a curved blade and a high tip, the Santoku blade is much straighter with a low tip. Each blade has the special Katana edge which is reminiscent of the Hamon of legendary Japanese swords called Katana.
- Size: 7" / 180 mm
- CMV60 core
- CRYODUR vacuum tempered blades
- Three-step Honbazuke honing process
- 64 layers of stainless steel (32 layers per side) wrap the blade core and are polished to reveal unique rippled Damascus design
- 60 degree Rockwell Hardness
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12 degree per side
- Traditional Japanese D-shape Micarta handle enhanced with a mosaic pin, red spacers and a metal end cap featuring the MIYABI logo
- All MIYABI products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
- Made in Seki, Japan