Miyabi 5000DP Kaizen6-in. Gyutoh/ Chef's Knife
Traditional D-shaped handles combine with exquisite Damask-style waves to reveal 64 layers of polished stainless steel wrapping the blade's razor sharp CMV60 core.
- Chef's Knife / Gyutoh: The all-rounder for professional and hobby chefs, also called a cook's knife, is a versatile kitchen knife available in various lengths of 6, 8, 10, and 12 inches. The heft, weight and balance of this knife allow it to be used for both heavy duty work with thicker cuts of vegetables, fruits and meats or mincing and chopping herbs. The curved blade enables a rocking cut and wide surface enables knuckle clearance and gathering of cut materials.
- Size: 6" / 160 mm
- CMV60 core
- CRYODUR vacuum tempered blades
- Three-step Honbazuke honing process
- 64 layers of stainless steel (32 layers per side) wrap the blade core and are polished to reveal unique rippled Damascus design
- 60 degree Rockwell Hardness
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12 degree per side
- Traditional Japanese D-shape Micarta handle enhanced with a mosaic pin, red spacers and a metal end cap featuring the MIYABI logo
- All MIYABI products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
- Made in Seki, Japan