Meals to Live By: Foods that Fight Cancer Class 11/16 (Lonsdale)
Whether through stressful living, genetic disposition, or looking to make dietary changes for a longer and more vibrant life, we all have reasons to take preventative measures in regard to our health through our diet.The food we eat and how we prepare it has a huge impact on our overall health. This class is focused on antioxidant superfood cuisine prepared with mindfulness to a focus on health and well being, as well as big, bold and delicious flavours.
- Mumbai Milkshake: Juiced organic carrot, pineapple, fresh turmeric, ginger, mint and chickpea drink
- Winter vegetable lasagna with slow roasted mushrooms & tomatoes, cashew ‘cream’
- Egyptian wild rice, fermented lentil & chickpea tagine with broccoli frond, pumpkin seed & horseradish gremolada
- South Indian spiced Wild Salmon & walnut swiss chard rolls
- Raw chocolate and coconut stuffed dates
Demonstration and Hands-on
Please note: We will do our best to accommodate all allergies and dietary sensitivities or restrictions, but our facilities come in contact with all types of foods. We cannot guarantee there will be no cross-contamination. Please let us know of any dietary concerns when you are placing your order, in the notes section of your shopping cart.