Kitchen Grips Small Chef's Mitt
All new Kitchen Grips have an improved insulation, non-slip grip and our unique FLXaPrene material helps you safely remove hot food from the oven to the table. FLXaPrene is a non-porous material that stops bacteria growth and prevents stains that cause bacteria buildup on the glove. Each Kitchen Grip's non-slip grip, non-skid, raised nub surface creates more insulation between the hand and heat source creating a mitt that is heat-resistant 500 F/260 C to -134 F/-92C. All Kitchen Grips mitts are top-rack dishwasher safe or machine washed and air dried. Made in the USA.
- Created with unique, non-porous FLXaPrene material that prevents stains that cause bacteria buildup on the glove
- The raised nub surface pattern is engineered to provide a better, safer, non-slip grip
- Designed to be Heat-Resistant, protect your hands from hot and cold temperatures from 500 F/260 C to -134 F/-92 C
- The raised nub surface texture creates more insulation between the hand and the heat source
- Water-Repellent, protects hands from steam and liquid burns, even when wet.