Kitchen Rejuvenation Series: Israeli Menu 2/10 (Lonsdale)
Join Chef Hagit Ammer for a spirited and information laden evening all about eating a nutrient-dense, plant-based diet. We will create dishes that are not only appealing to the eye, but also very healthy to digest for you to feel at your best.
Together will will bring an International menu to the table each month, integrating the flavors in sauces, seasoning and dressing with wholesome ingredients that will satisfy your soul. We start the series with a culture close to Chef Hagit's heart, Israel. We will explore it’s regional specialties, giving it a twist with a plant-based approach.
Greetings with crispy flatbread, infused with Za’atar and olive olive oil, topped with white truffle salt
- Sprouted baked falafels wraps in collard greens with a lemon tahini dressing with toasted coriander and parsley
- Moroccan chickpea stew with hearty winter vegetables
- Refreshing Israeli chopped vegetable salad with tangy citrus dressing
- Harvest Israeli couscous with kale, warm crimini mushrooms and Za’atar seasoning
- Sesame tahini halvah with raw honey (plain and marbled with raw cacao)
In this series you will learn about:
- healthy fats
- reducing sodium without compromising flavor
- anti-inflammatory ingredients
- probiotic foods for a healthy gut
- proper food combining methods for better digestion
- being mindful of the food we consume
- eating with the season for a more vibrant and energetic version of yourself
Demonstration and Hands on
Come hungry, a meal will be served!
Please note: We will do our best to accommodate all allergies and dietary sensitivities or restrictions, but our facilities come in contact with all types of foods. We cannot guarantee there will be no cross-contamination. Please let us know of any dietary concerns when you are placing your order, in the notes section of your shopping cart.