Flavours of the Levant 10/20 (Lonsdale)
Join Chef Jonathan Chovancek as he shops and cooks with the season featuring the best of the Lower Mainland farms and waters. This popular class visits the spice markets and medinas of the Middle east and interpretations of delicious entertaining ideas for your next gathering.
- Sprouted red lentil hummus with za’atar
- Harissa chicken kababs with sourdough flatbread & black cumin labneh
- Saffron, dill & barberry Tah Ding celebration rice
- Tagine of Kabuli chickpeas, peppers and new potatoes with preserved lemon & Olives
- Pistachio baklava cigars with rose scented honey caramel and autumn fruit
Hands-on and Demonstration
*Come hungry, a full meal will be served
Please note: We will do our best to accommodate all allergies and dietary sensitivities or restrictions, but our facilities come in contact with all types of foods. We cannot guarantee there will be no cross-contamination. Please let us know of any dietary concerns when you are placing your order, in the notes section of your shopping cart.