Emile Henry Rectangular Baking Dish Gift Set PROMO
Perfect for making lasagna, this dish is also the right size for cooking vegetable casseroles or baking fudge brownies. The baker is made from local clay in Burgundy, France, using a pottery tradition that has been alive since 1850. The clay is an excellent material for retaining heat, so lasagna keeps its warmth in these dishes as you gather your guests to the table. The dishes have cream-colored interiors and painted exteriors that are covered with a translucent glaze, creating a rustic-looking finish. The glaze is lead-free and won't crack, discolor, or scratch. This baker goes into the freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, and under the broiler, and is very easy to clean.
- Resistance Against Mechanical Shocks: During everyday use, there are many opportunities to bang a dish or a set of plates. Particularly resistant to shocks, our ceramic is even used in restaurants!
- Resistance Against Temperature Changes: A dish or stewpot should be able to withstand wide variations in temperature. Our ceramics allow our products to be taken directly from the freezer to the hot oven (+250°C/500°F).
- Resistance Against Fading Colors: Heat, the dishwasher or sharp instruments will all have an ageing effect on a product. Our glazes are particularly resistant to the dishwasher and the most aggressive of detergents.
- 4.2qt Roasting/Lasagna Dish
- Comes with a set of two 5oz ramekins