Breville "The Oracle" Espresso Machine
Until now you have been asked to choose between a manual and an automatic.
The Oracle is the world's first automatic manual espresso machine that brings true cafe quality to your home without the barista. The Oracle has automatic grinding, dosing, tamping and milk texturing, automating the two most difficult parts of manual espresso.
The hands free automatic grind, dose and tamp works with the integrated conical burr grinder to deliver the required amount of coffee, mess free, into the filter basket. The automatic milk texturing then textures milk to the selected temperature and style, from silky smooth latte (less texture) to creamy cappuccino (more texture). Finally, the innovative One Touch Americano feature delivers a double espresso, then separately through a dedicated spout, fills the cup with hot water, the same way as any good cafe.
At the heart of the Oracle are its dual stainless steel boilers and patent pending triple heat system. The Oracle has a dedicated espresso boiler with PID technology to extract the espresso shot to within +/- 2 F (1 C) of the selected temperature. The Oracle also has a dedicated steam boiler to deliver instant and continuous steam on demand. You can extract espresso and texture milk simultaneously, allowing you to capture the delicate aromatics of the espresso in your coffee by having the espresso and milk ready at the same time.
The Oracle also features an Over Pressure Valve (OPV). This commercial feature limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping to prevent bitter flavours in the shot. It also has true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
The Oracle provides the taste benefits of a manual with the simplicity of an automatic.
Product Dimensions: (L) 16.25" x (D) 15" x (H) 18" - 35lbs
- Pump Pressure: Over Pressure Valve (OPV) limits maximum extraction pressure
- Espresso shot clock displays shot duration as a guide to extraction consistency
- Programmable 'Auto Start' preheats the machine at a specified time
- Programmable 'Auto Off' turns the machine off after a specified duration
- Heating System: Patent Pending Triple Heat System
1. Dedicated steam boiler with integrated Heat Exchanger aids thermal stability
2. Dedicated espresso boiler with electronic PID delivers precise water temperature
3. Heated group head - PID controlled embedded element maintains thermal stability
- Pre Infusion Function: Gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction
- Water Tank Capacity: Removable 84oz (2.5L) water tank with integrated water filter & backlit level indicator
- Onboard Storage: Houses accessories (cleaning kit) when not in use
- Automatically grinds, doses & tamps the required amount of coffee, mess free
- Programmable hands-free milk texturing with automatic purge
- One Touch Americano delivers water directly into the cup after extraction. 3 preset & 6 customizable settings
- Dual stainless steel boilers & dual Italian pumps. Boilers can be descaled by user
- 1/2lb removable bean hopper
- Integrated conical burr grinder (stainless steel)
- Backlit LCD's (3) display current settings & programmable features
- Work area down lights
- Heated cup warming tray
- Programmable shot temperature from 190 -205 F. Displays in either F or C
- Dedicated hot water outlet for Americanos & pre-heating cups
-'Fill Tank' alert prevents a shot from being pulled without sufficient wa