BialettiMusa Stainless Steel Stovetop Espresso Maker - 10-Cup
For those preferring a smoother coffee taste, Bialetti’s stainless stove-top pots embody our legendary ease-of-operation in sleek contemporary designs.
Bialetti’s legacy of quality and reliability lives on in these lines of coffee makers crafted in high-quality 18/10 stainless with ergonomic, heat-resistant handles. Now everyone can have the beverages they crave and a look they love.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Induction Safe: Yes
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Hand Wash: Yes
1. Fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve.
2. Insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (do not tamp). Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel
3. Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base. Avoid using the handle for leverage.
4. Select burner size to fit bottom of pot. For gas stovetop, make sure the flame is not larger than bottom of pot. The flame should not come around the sides of the pot.
5. Place pot on the stovetop until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post. There will be a gurgling sound during this process.
6. When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove from stove. Hazel brown foam appears just seconds before the coffee is completely done.
7. Before pouring coffee, stir it in the upper chamber with a small spoon to equalize all the different coffee layers for optimum flavor.