All-Natural Sourdough Bread Class 10/05 (Lonsdale)
Join Chef Annabelle Choi in this hands-on workshop and learn how to make your own sourdough bread, along with a few delicious recipes inspired by the sourdough technique.
Tomato, Melon, and Chile Bruschetta on Basic Country Sourdough Bread
Kale Caesar Salad with Sourdough Crouton
Long Fermented Cinnamon Buns
What you will take away from this workshop:
- Basic knowledge on mixing, kneading, shaping, and proofing the dough as well as introducing the recipes & formulas for leaven cultivation, dough variations, and external considerations (i.e. temp, time, environment, etc.).
- hands-on work with the different stages so you can understand what each step should look, smell, and feel like.
- make your own sourdough culture to take home
- take home dough that you will be handling during the class to practice shaping, which can be used that night or next few days as pizza dough.
- what materials and tools you'll need, and ingredients, plus an extensive booklet to further your knowledge and aid in your sourdough adventures!
*Come hungry, a full meal will be served
Please note: We will do our best to accommodate all allergies and dietary sensitivities or restrictions, but our facilities come in contact with all types of foods. We cannot guarantee there will be no cross-contamination. Please let us know of any dietary concerns when you are placing your order, in the notes section of your shopping cart.